ALAM apple pie plant-based yogurt bowl
This ALAM apple pie plant-based yogurt bowl recipe proves that breakfast can taste like apple pie and be extremely nutritious at the same time.
– 200 grams plant-based yogurt (without added sugar)
– 1 scoop ALAM superfood powder
– Few dates, chopped
– Half an apple
– 75 grams blueberries
– 2 spoons all-natural granola
1. Add your favorite plant-based yogurt to a bowl (for example almond-, coconut-, soy- or cashew milk based yogurt).
2. Add one spoon ALAM superfood powder blend on top of the plant-based yogurt. Mix evenly together with ALAM bamboo spoon or whisk so the powder is perfectly blended together with the yogurt.
3. Add the chopped dates, apple pieces, blueberries and 1 spoon granola.
4. Top off with some pieces of dates, apple, blueberries and 1 spoon granola.
Tip: are you in a hurry in the morning? Store your ALAM apple pie plant-based yogurt bowl in a reusable container in the fridge the night before and leave overnight. Take out the fridge in the morning and top off with the healthy toppings.
We love to see your creations! Join us to share your favorite ALAM moments of health, beauty and wellbeing @alamholistic and #ALAMholistic. Learn more about the unique, all-natural ALAM box and shop yours now to start taking the very best care of yourself through only best Nature has to offer from both inside and out.