ALAM pineapple smoothie bowl
Refresh and re-energize with this tropical ALAM pineapple smoothie bowl! It is the perfect healthy dish for breakfast, after a workout, or anytime you want to recharge and get the tropics on your plate.
Ingredients for 2 ALAM pineapple smoothie bowls:
- To serve in a pineapple: 1 whole pineapple, sliced in half and scoop out the pineapple (which you can use in the recipe)
- 2 spoons (10 grams) ALAM superfood powder
- 150ml plant-based milk (like almond milk, coconut milk or oat milk)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 500 grams frozen pineapple
- Healthy toppings, like nuts, shredded coconut, blueberries and some extra ALAM superfood powder blend
- In a blender, add the plant-based milk, banana and frozen pineapple. Blend on low speed until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Now add the ALAM superfood powder blend to the mixture and blend until the green goodness is blended to perfection through the other ingredients.
- Transfer to a bowl and store in the freezer while you preparing your healthy toppings.
- Serve the ALAM pineapple smoothie mixture in the pineapple and top with your healthy toppings of choice. Enjoy!
We love to see your creations! Join us to share your favorite ALAM moments of health, beauty and wellbeing @alamholistic and #ALAMholistic. Learn more about the unique, all-natural ALAM box and shop yours now to start taking the very best care of yourself through only best Nature has to offer from both inside and out.